How you can help us
Becoming a Volunteer
There are many ways to contribute as a volunteer, whether it’s for a couple of hours a month, as a regular broadcaster or just to help out at one-off events.
Our volunteers come from all walks of life with a wide diversity of skills from programmers to broadcasters, administrators, marketing specialists and fund-raisers. No formal experience is required and we will provide all necessary training.
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer please download and fill out the volunteer form. Then either email it to us or send it to our PO Box:
PO Box 753
Kiama NSW 2533
Why volunteer at KCR?
- Learn new skills
- Become involved in radio and generate exciting new local content
- Be part of a local community initiative
- Meet like-minded people
- Be part of the diversification of media
- Have fun!
What can a volunteer do?
- Audio archiving
- Content research
- Financial consulting
- IT advice and support
- Social media content
- Website maintenance
Points to consider
- KCR is non-political and inclusive
- Volunteers need to agree with the general KCR philosophy and should have some understanding of the ethos of the station
- Volunteers need to listen to KCR, especially if you want to become involved in broadcasting, programming or have an idea for a new KCR program
- All volunteers must become a member of KCR
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer please download and fill out the form below.
Then either email it to us or send it to our PO Box.
PO Box 753 Kiama NSW 2533