Become a KCR Member and help us to keep operating so we can broadcast and connect our community.
The KCR membership year runs from 1 July until 30 June.
The KCR Membership Form
Why you should consider joining us
Kiama Community Radio is a local initiative that is inclusive. We want to speak to the entire community living in Kiama, Gerringong, Gerroa, Jamberoo and Minnamurra.
As a not-for-profit radio station, we rely on volunteers to staff and operate the station.
The first step to becoming one of our volunteers is to become a member.
Membership fees are used to pay our operating expenses like music licensing, website hosting and transmission costs.
Benefits of membership
- Join us at regular social events and get-togethers
- Monthly newsletter with programming notes
- You can volunteer and even become a radio producer or presenter
- Help us to set community policies for Kiama Community Radio
- Become a member of one of our many committees that guide our operations
- And have fun and meet like-minded people