- From 11 to 22 April, Robyn Sharp’s ‘Wandering on Wodi Wodi Land’ exhibition is on at GLAM
- Also, from the 11th, many, many many school holiday activities
- On 15 April, Moonrise Cinema starts at Gerringong Library – along with the movie, there’ll be popcorn, snacks and drinks available
- On 20 April, at Kiama library, locals Olivia Deans and Solomon Admans will share their adventure of a lifetime, living and working alongside the Sami People of Kautokeino, Finmark – ‘Finmark’?, that’s the Northern Part of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia
- And on 21 April, the next Friday Flicks at Kiama
- On 25 April, it’s the next Ben’s Book Club, when he’ll be in conversation with author Joanna Jenkins to discuss her gripping thriller, ‘How to Kill a Client’
- On 27 April, the Museum Talk and Exhibition by Bryan Pennington, titled ‘Gutenberg to Gates – A History of Progress in 33 Portraits’.
- Knitting at the library at Gerringong on 28 April and Kiama on 4 May