- On the 13 April, The South Precinct meeting is on at Gerringong Town Hall from 7:30pm
- On 17 April, the Public Forum prior to council meeting is on at Kiama Council
- And then the next Council Meeting is on 18 April
- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10-2pm at 20 Eddy Street
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Kiama Community Centre from 10am
- Each Wednesday from 6:30pm, Silica’s community veggie feast from 6:30pm
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30pm
- Sea Shanty Singing at Torys each Wednesday from 7:45pm
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, performers aged 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- And on Friday’s there’s a drop in games night from 3-6 at SENTRAL
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over 5 years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring and share event at Gerroa beach picnic area.
- Burnetts on Barney host the Kiama & Gerringong Crop & Swap on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:30-10