- Knitting at the library on 4 May at Kiama and at Gerringong
- Death Café at Gerringong Library is on 12 May
- On 13 May, local author Jim Eames discusses his latest book ‘The Mighty 747’, at Gerringong
- On 19 May, Flickerfest at Kiama
- On 20 May, The Kiama and District Historical Society have invited Canberra-based author, David Duffy, to talk about his most recent book ‘Nabbing Ned Kelly’. David’s book promises some new perspectives on the bushranger and his gang. Booking sare essential.
- On 25 May, a Night at the Museum, when Glenn Barkley will be presenting ‘Plant your Feet – the Role of Museums and Exhibitions in ShapingHistory’, is at Gerringong
- And look on the library website for upcoming Sydney Writers Festival events – bookings are essential, and you don’t want to miss out.