At the Old Fire Station
- Until 3 May, ‘Collective 23’ is showing. Collective 23 is a group of four local photographers who produce creative, intimate and personal landscape interpretations.
- Then from 5 to 10 May, photographer Nathan Miller will be exhibiting local landsacape and seascape photography
At Fern Street
- Until 30 April, Carmel McCarney’s ‘Daydreaming’ exhibition. Carmel’s very pretty work aims to bring the viewer a sense of nostalgia, evoking happy memories or creating positive thoughts of what is to come.
At Seven marks Gallery
- Until 27 May, Chick Butcher’s ‘Vault’ exhibition, a series of unhurried studies that derive from introspection.
- And Until 30 June, Mathew Heaney’s exhibition ‘East Coast Low’ is also on
And finally, Robyn Sharp’s Cedar Ridge studio is open to the public on 6th and 7th of May, between 10 and 4pm.