At the Old Fire Station
- Until 10 May, photographer Nathan Miller will be exhibiting local landscape and seascape photography
- Then from 12 to 17 May, The Machine Knitters Exhibition
At Fern Street
- Until 14 May, Whimsical Wilderness, a solo exhibition by Shellie Christian
At Seven Marks Gallery
- Until 27 May, Chick Butcher’s ‘Vault’ exhibition is a series of unhurried studies that derive from introspection.
- And Until 30 June, Mathew Heaney’s exhibition ‘East Coast Low’ is also on
And finally, Robyn Sharp’s Cedar Ridge studio is open to the public on the 6th and 7th of May between 10 and 4 pm.