- On 15 May, the Public Forum before the Council meeting is on at Kiama Council
- And then the next Council Meeting is on 16 May
- On 22 May, there’s a public hearing on the reclassification of Blue Haven Land
- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2pm at 20 Eddy Street
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Joyce Wheatley from 10 am
- Each Wednesday from 6:30 pm, Silica’s community veggie feast from 6:30 pm
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30 pm
- Sea Shanty Singing at Torys each Wednesday from 7:45 pm
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, where performers aged between 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- Also on Thursdays, Katandra Womens’ A Capella singing at Joyce Wheatley from 6pm
- And on Friday’s there’s a drop in games night from 3-6 at SENTRAL
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over 5 years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring-and-share event at the Gerroa beach picnic area.
- Burnetts on Barney hosts the Kiama & Gerringong Crop & Swap on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:30-10