- On 19 May, Friday Flicks at Kiama
- On 20 May, The Kiama and District Historical Society invited Canberra-based author, David Duffy, to talk about his most recent book ‘Nabbing Ned Kelly’. David’s book promises some new perspectives on the bushranger and his gang. Booking are essential.
- On 23 May, Ben Hobsen will be talking with Michael Thompson about his debut novel, ‘how to be remembered’
- On 25 May, a Night at the Museum, when Glenn Barkley will be presenting ‘Plant your Feet – the role of museums and exhibitions in shaping history’, this is at Gerringong
- Until 27 May, Takeoff, inspired by Jim Eames’ new book ‘The Mighty 747’, an aviation exhibition is on at GLAM
- From 25 to 28 May, the libraries will be streaming Sydney Writers Festival events – bookings are essential,
- Knitting at the library 26 May at at Gerringong on 1 June at Kiama