- On the 15 June, The South Precinct meeting is on at Gerringong Town Hall from 7:30pm
- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10-2pm at 20 Eddy Street
- On Tuesday’s everyone is welcome to join local charity, Homestead of Hope for a free two-course meal from 11am
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Joyce Wheatley from 10am
- Each Wednesday from 6:30pm, Silica’s community veggie feast from 6:30pm
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30pm
- Sea Shanty Singing at Torys each Wednesday from 7:45pm
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, where performers aged between 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- Another Thursday event, socialise and play mahjong, a classic Chinese game of strategy, and skill with local charity Homestead of Hope – 10:30am at Kiama Scout Hall
- Also on Thursdays, Katandra Womens’ A Capella singing at Joyce Wheatley from 6pm
- And on the first Thursday of each month, at 1:30pm, dance and have fun to Rocknroll music with local charity Homestead of hope from 1:30pm at the Scout Hall. There’s a small charge, and afternoon tea is included.
- And on Friday’s there’s a drop in games night from 3-6 at SENTRAL
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over 5 years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring and share event at Gerroa beach picnic area.
- Burnetts on Barney host the Kiama & Gerringong Crop & Swap on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:30-10