- On Jun 18, Dylan Knight will be going through the theoretical and practical fundamentals to capture sunrise down at spectacular Cathedral Rock, from 6-9am. The workshop is for photographers at beginner to intermediate level and is suitable for both DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Book on Eventbrite.
- And a new life drawing class, on Sunday 19 June from 1:30pm at Emergence Yoga Kiama.
- On 25 Jun, join indigenous textile artist Helena Geiger for a coiled basketry workshop, where you can learn how to make a basket using hand-dyed raffia. If a basket isn’t your thing, you can have a go at making coiled earrings or a placement. You can get more information at kiamaartworkshops.com.au
- On 3 July from 10-12:30, Kiama Community college is running a beginners’ ‘learn to resin’ class. You can get more information on ishaknillart.com
- And on 9 July, Expressive Art Experience, Paint ‘n Sip at DAWE studio. Be guided through painting techniques and take home a canvas. All material and aprons are provided, and it’s byo wine. You can more information on expressiveartexperience.com