- Friday Flicks is on 17 June at 3pm
- Then on Saturday the 18th, the Kiama and District Historical Society are hosting Gail Taylor and Gary Marks, titled ‘Terragong House and Beyond’ and will be talking about their historic pioneering family in the context of their landmark residence and their own lives that have been mainly spent in the surrounds of the Jamberoo Valley for over 70 years. Starting at 2:30pm, It promises to be a fascinating talk. Free for KDHS members, and $3 donation for non-members
- Knitting at Gerringong Library, on Friday 24 June from 10am to 12 noon – a happy group of knitters where you can work on your own pieces or create wrap with love squares, a project that distributes blankets to national and international aid agencies and delivered directly into areas of trauma and need. Everyone’s welcome and no experience is necessary.
- And on 28 June, Ben Hobson’s digital bookclub will be interviewing critically acclaimed writer Robert Luckins about his new novel ‘Loveland’. This is an online event, and you can go to the library’s website for more details.
- Then on 2 July, from 2-4pm ‘The Friends of Kiama Library’ monthly author talks are back. Join local South coast writer Meredith Jaffe for afternoon tea and an entertaining discussion about her hugely popular ‘The Dressmakers of Yarrandarrah Prison’ and her new novel ‘The Tricky Art of Forgiveness.