- Until 19 June, Fern Street will be exhibiting ‘Coastal Vibes’, a dynamic trio of artists (Lara Scolari, Kerry Bruce and Elizabeth Langreiter).
- Opening 20 June is Lisa Rainford’s solo exhibition, ‘Out of Silence’, a meditation on the untamed architecture of nature and her effortless perfection. Lisa’s work is beautiful, and what I especially love about it is that is her studio is her kitchen table, in an ordinary busy, bustling suburban home in Mt Keira.
- Fern Street’s latest on-the-wall exhibition until 26 June shows Debra Huggin’s predominantly abstract work, about her experience in the bush and the Australian landscape
At The Old Fire Station
- From 23 to 29 June, Linda Brown’s whimsical, creative watercolours using experimental techniques of fresh and loose landscapes, treescape and waterways, with bird often featuring as a focal point.
- And on 30 June to 6 July, work from the Thursday Night Knitters, with quality handmade knitting, crotchet, weaving, spinning, and machine knitted items for all ages as well as homewares.
- Then from 7 -13 July, as part of Kiama Council’s NAIDOC Week, a collection of artworks by local Aboriginal Artists.