- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2 pm
- On Tuesday everyone is welcome to join the local charity, Homestead of Hope, for a free two-course meal from 11 am
- Sip n’ Stitch on Tuesdays from 1-3 during term time at the Gerringong Anglican Church Hall, knitting beanies to be given out by the Chaplains at Port Headland Mission to Seafarers in WA
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Joyce Wheatley from 10 am
- Each Wednesday from 6:30 pm, Silica’s community veggie feast from 6:30 pm
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30 pm
- Sea Shanty Singing at Torys each Wednesday from 7:45 pm
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, performers aged 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- Another Thursday event, socialise and play mah-jong, a classic Chinese game of strategy, and skill, with local charity Homestead of Hope – 10:30 am at Kiama Scout Hall
- Also, on Thursdays, Katandra Women’s’ A Capella singing at Joyce Wheatley from 6 pm
- And on the first Thursday of each month, at 1:30 pm, dance and have fun to Rock’n’roll music with local charity Homestead of Hope from 1:30 pm at the Scout Hall. There’s a small charge, and afternoon tea is included.
- And on Friday’s there’s a drop in games night from 3-6 at SENTRAL
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over five years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring-and-share event at the Gerroa Beach picnic area.
- Burnetts on Barney hosts the Kiama & Gerringong Crop & Swap on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:30-10