At Fern Street
- Until 26 June is Lisa Rainford’s solo exhibition, ‘Out of Silence’, a meditation on the untamed architecture of nature and her effortless perfection. Lisa’s work is beautiful. I especially love that her studio is her kitchen table in an ordinary busy, bustling suburban home in Mt Keira.
- Also, until 26 June, Fern Street’s latest on-the-wall exhibition showing Debra Huggin’s predominantly abstract work about her experience in the bush and the Australian landscape
At The Old Fire Station
- Until 29 June, ‘Illuminate Art Exhibition’ by Linda and Malcolm Brown. Linda’s work is whimsical, creative watercolours using experimental techniques of fresh and loose landscapes, treescape and waterways, with birds often featuring as a focal point.
- And from 30 June to 6 July, work from the Thursday Night Knitters with quality handmade knitting, crochet, weaving, spinning, and machine knitted items for all ages and homewares.
- Then from 7 -13 July, as part of Kiama Council’s NAIDOC Week, a collection of artworks by local Aboriginal Artists.