At the Old Fire Station
- Then from 10 to 12 July, Aunty Jodie Stewart who was recognised as Aboriginal Elder of the Year in the Local Government Regional NAIDOC Awards, along with Sharon Mason and the Djaadjawan dancers will provide demonstrations of weaving and dancing.
- Then from 17 to 23 July, the ‘Against the Tide’ exhibition will share the original work of the South Coast’s Alternative Artists and Artisans. The exhibition is about showcasing the diversity of art, sharing ideas and supporting emerging artists. The exhibition will also include workshops and demonstrations.
At Fern Street
- Until 9 July, Jon Harris’ solo exhibition ‘Home’, a collection of images in and around Gerringong
- Then from 10 to 23 July, Jennifer Luck’s solo exhibition ‘Sea Abstraction’ is on
- Proud Wiradjuri Woman Kay A of the Galari clan, and drawing on her cultural connections, deep appreciation of country and contemporary art training will be exhibiting her work between 4 and 9 July
At 7 Marks
- Until 29 July, Cinnamon Lee’s ‘Lux Nocturna’ exhibition is on