At the Old Fire Station
- Until 24 August, the exhibition ‘My Island Home’, photography of our local area by Sue and Nicholas Hassler
- From 25 – 31 August, the LOVE: Stitches and Knots exhibition, a combined exhibition of two craft groups of women who express their handmade creativity in unique designs
- And then, from 1 September, Tides of Time, an exhibition by Beth Crawford and Roger Fyfe –making a story with photographs, painting, ceramics and mixed medium of found objects.
At Fern Street
- Until 21 August, ‘Bloomin Graffiti’, a solo exhibition by local Gerringong artist, Carolyn McNally
- And the latest On the Wall exhibition is on until 11 September, showing work by artist Bev Myers. Bev’s work displays her love of Australian flora and fauna (and some very cute emus).