At the Old Fire Station
- From 25 – 31 August, the LOVE: Stitches and Knots exhibition, a combined exhibition of two craft groups of women who express their handmade creativity in unique designs
- And then from 1 September, Tides of Time, an exhibition by Beth Crawford and Roger Fyfe –making stories with photographs, painting, ceramics and mixed medium of found objects.
At Fern Street
- Until 4 September, ‘Seascapes’, a duo exhibition of paintings and photographs of the south coast by Vanessa and Craig Anderson.
- Jon Harris’ Wanderlust Exhibition opens on 5 September, where visitors can see Jon’s collection of travel images from Slovenia, France, Japan and The Azores.
- And the latest On the Wall exhibition is on until 11 September, showing work by artist Bev Myers, whose work displays her love of Australian flora and fauna (and some very cute emus).
And at Dawe Studio
- Multi-award-winning artist, Negan Seres, will be showing her work. Megan was the 2016 recipient of the Doug Moran National Portrait Prize, and this exhibition focuses on the female gaze. The exhibition will be opened by Deborah Thomas on 3 September.