At the Old Fire Station
- Until 14 September, Pots and Paintings, which includes local fine handcrafted pottery, paintings, prints and greeting cards, beautiful timber bowls from Lightning Ridge and hand knits and macrame hangers.
- Then 15 -21 September, Beauty Within, a local photography exhibition combined with a local jewellery creator.
- And then, from 22 to 28 September, the Kiama Woodcraft Group are exhibiting and selling their member’s work.
At Fern Street
- Jon Harris’ Wanderlust Exhibition is open until 11 September, where visitors can see Jon’s collection of travel images from Slovenia, France, Japan and The Azores.
- And the latest On the Wall exhibition is on until 11 September, showing work by artist Bev Myers, whose work displays her love of Australian flora and fauna (and some very cute emus).
And at Dawe Studio
- Multi-award-winning artist, Megan Seres, will be showing her work. Megan was the 2016 recipient of the Doug Moran National Portrait Prize, and this exhibition focuses on the female gaze.