At the Old Fire Station
- Until 28 September, the Kiama Woodcraft Group are exhibiting and selling their member’s work.
- And from 29 September, ‘Nature’s My Way’, by artist Helen Pain, exhibiting impressionist landscapes, seascapes and floral works.
At Fern Street
- Until 2 October, ‘Landscapes’, a solo exhibition by local Abstract and expressionist artist Kerry Bruce
- And Until 30 October, Liz Clark will be exhibiting as part of their ‘on the wall’ program.
At Gerringong Library and Museum
- From 27 September, The Remarkable exhibition is on; check library for exhibition hours.
And at Dawe Studio
- Multi award winning artist, Megan Seres, will be showing her work. Megan was the 2016 recipient of the Doug Moran National Portrait Prize, and this exhibition focuses on the female gaze.