At the Old Fire Station
- Until 5 October, ‘Nature’s My Way’, by artist Helen Pain, exhibits impressionist landscapes, seascapes and floral works.
- Then from 6 to 12 October, Kiama Art Society will be showing its collection of paintings and cards.
At Fern Street
- Until 2 October, ‘Landscapes’, a solo exhibition by local Abstract and expressionist artist Kerry Bruce.
- And Until 30 October, Liz Clark will be exhibiting as part of their ‘on the wall’ program.
At Gerringong Library and Museum
- From 27 September, The Remarkable exhibition is on, check the library for exhibition hours.
At Minnamurra Café
- From 4 October to 13 November, Rebecca Collinson-Smith will be exhibiting photographs printed on silk and fine art paper. Also, there is a book launch on 7 October – ‘Minnamurra’, a picture book of times past and present from 5-7 pm