- On 8 October, Local writer, Meredith Jaffe, will be at Kiama Library from 2 pm to talk about her most popular novel, The Dressmakers of Yarrandarrah Prison, and her latest book, The Tricky Art of Forgiveness; afternoon tea will also be available.
- On 13 October, the documentary ‘Moogy’s Yuki’ will be screening at Gerringong Library as part of the ‘Remarkable: Stories of Australians and their Boats exhibition.
- On 15 October, join professional heritage advisor Ben Calvert from 2:30 in the Kiama Library Auditorium for his illustrated talk on Bombo Railway Station and its fascinating history – the talk will include a history of the site, an overview of its current condition, a review of its significance and an exploration into some of the constraints and issues concerning its current heritage management.
- On the 19th, Maya Linnel will be talking with guest author Jane Harper along with VFX artists and illustrator Richard Pritchard (this is a lobby event)
- The following Friday flicks is on 21 October.
- On the 25th of October, Ben Hobson will be talking with Petronella McGovern about her latest psychological thriller, The Liars. This is an online event.
- Knitting at Gerringong library is on 28 October and at Kiama on 3 November
- On 5 November, best-selling author and musician Holly Throsby will be in conversation with Richard Walsh about her new novel ‘Clarke.’