At the Old Fire Station
- Until 12 October, Kiama Art Society will be showing its collection of paintings and cards
- And from 13 to 19 October, the Kiama Kaleidoscope exhibition, a colourful collection of oil paintings with a local flavour by Michele Skuza.
At Fern Street
- Until 16 October is Alisa Beak’s exhibition ‘In from the tide’, which captures the beauty of local rock pools.
- And Until 30 October, Liz Clark will be exhibiting as part of their ‘on the wall’ program.
At Minnamurra Café
- Until 13 November, Rebecca Collinson-Smith will be exhibiting photographs printed on silk and fine art paper. Also, there is a book launch on 7 October – ‘Minnamurra’ a picture book of times past and present, from 5-7 pm.