- On 15 October, join professional heritage advisor Ben Calvert from 2:30 in the Kiama Library Auditorium for his illustrated talk on Bombo Railway Station and its fascinating history – the talk will include a history of the site, an overview of its current condition, a review of its significance and an exploration into some of the constraints and issues concerning its current heritage management.
- On the 19th, Maya Linnel will be talking with guest author Jane Harper along with VFX artist and illustrator Richard Pritchard (this is a lobby event)
- The next Friday flicks is on 21 October.
- On the 25th of October, Ben Hobson will be talking with Petronella McGovern about her latest psychological thriller, The Liars. This is an online event.
- Knitting at Gerringong library is on 28 October and at Kiama on 3 November
- On 5 November, best-selling author and musician Holly Throsby will be in conversation with Richard Walsh about her new novel ‘Clarke’
- Then from 8 – 29 November, a series of workshops for writers of all ages as part of the NANOWRIMO – including how to start when writing seems hard, what’s your story, creating a story map, bringing history to life, and writing creative non-fiction