At the Old Fire Station
- Until 19 October, the Kiama Kaleidoscope exhibition, a colourful collection of oil paintings with a local flavour by Michele Skuza
- Then 20th to 26 October, Harv n Jules Australian Opals and Gems exhibition
At Fern Street
- Until 16 October is Alisa Beak exhibition ‘In From the Tide’, which captures the beauty of local rock pools.
- Then from 17 to 30 October, Nathan Miller’s solo exhibition ‘Dreamscapes’ exhibiting photography of intimate, dynamic landscapes.
- And Until 30 October, Liz Clark will be exhibiting as part of their ‘On the Wall’ program.
At Minnamurra Café
- Until 13 November, Rebecca Collinson-Smith will be exhibiting photographs printed on silk and fine art paper.