- The South Precinct’s monthly meeting is at Gerringong Town Hall on 10 November from 7:30 pm
- On 14 November, Public Access is on at Kiama Council on the 14 November from 5:30 pm
- The Council Meeting on the 15 November from 5 pm
- Central Precinct meets on 22 November at Joyce Wheatley from 7 pm
- Gerroa Community Association meets on 24 November from 7:30pm
- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-2 pm at 20 Eddy Street
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Kiama Community Centre from 10 am
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, performers aged 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over five years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring-and-share event at Gerroa beach picnic area. BYO plate, cutlery and a drink.
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30 pm