- On 28 February, a Public Forum prior to council meeting is on at Kiama Council from 1-2pm
- And then the Council Meeting is on 28 February from 2:30-5:30pm
- An on 28 February, the Central Precinct meets at Joyce Wheatley from 7pm
- The Men’s Shed shop is open on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10-2pm at 20 Eddy Street
- Each Wednesday, Quilters meet at Kiama Community Centre from 10am
- On Thursday’s SENTRALS’s open mic nights, where performers aged between 12-25 are invited to come along and try out the stage in a safe, fun and inclusive space.
- And on Friday’s there’s a drop in games night from 3-6 at SENTRAL
- On Sundays from 2:30 at the Leisure Centre, pool toy is on for kids over 5 years who can swim (check the leisure centre site for details)
- On the first Sunday of each month, at 12 noon, there’s a vegan bring and share event at Gerroa beach picnic area. BYO plate, cutlery and a drink.
- Sing Australia meets every Wednesday at Joyce Wheatley Hall from 7:30pm
- Burnetts on Barney host the Kiama & Gerringong Crop & Swap on the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9:30-10