At the Old Fire Station
- Until 8 March, there’s a Recycled Art, Pots and Painting exhibition which will include handcrafted jewellery, macrame plant hangers, recycled metal art and timber bowls from Lightning Ridge
- Then from 17-22 March, the Kiama Art Society Exhibition with fresh and new artworks from the society’s members.
At Fern Street
- Until the 5th March, Alexandra Strong’s ‘Festive Table Exhibition. It’s a new body of work from the Berry Painter which highlights the patterns and still life objects found on table tops and chairs after a celebration.
- From 13 – 16 March, Carolyn McNally’s ‘Mood Blooms’ Exhibition is on. Carolyn is a local Gerringong artist and her floral interpretations seek to capture glimpses of local south coast vistas and gardens.
At Seven Marks Gallery
- Until 24 March, Mathew Heaney’s exhibition, ‘East Coast Low’, showing 16 paintings which explore the potential of experience and open up a conversation between Inside and Outside – the inside of an artist in the studio and the outside façade.
And finally, out of our LGA, but work mention, Robyn Sharpe is celebrating her latest exhibition, ‘Core Connection to Country at The Garden at Berry with opening night bubbles on 10 March